Back to Top
- 2 1/2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease an 8-inch square baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, combine milk, maple syrup, melted coconut oil, eggs, and brown sugar and whisk to combine.
- Add oats, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt to bowl and stir until incorporated. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in oven until edges are golden brown and center has set, about 30-35 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool before slicing into bars and serving. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com