- Pasta sauce
- 3 fresh lasagna sheets
- 1 ½ cups ricotta cheese
- 1 ½ cups mozzarella, grated and divided
- ½ cup parmesan
- 2 eggs
For this step you will need:
- 20-24 slices bacon!
Yes, you read that correctly. I know it seems like a lot of bacon but trust us you will use every single slice.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Line your prepared loaf pan with bacon, creating a circular pattern, with one end of each bacon slice meeting in the middle, and the other ends fanning around the pan in a sun-shape.
- To make the ricotta filling, in a medium mixing bowl, stir together the ricotta, ½ cup of the mozzarella, parmesan, and 2 eggs until well-combined.
- Start assembling the lasagna by placing a lasagna sheet in the pan, then top with one-quarter of the meat sauce, one-quarter of the ricotta mixture, a sprinkling of the remaining mozzarella. Repeat this 3 more times until all lasagna sheets have been used, and the top layer is mozzarella.
- Once all layers are in the pan, begin folding the ends of the bacon over to completely cover the top of the lasagna.
- Bake 45 minutes-1 hour, or until the bacon is crisp. Scoop out excess grease periodically while cooking. Let stand 10 minutes, then remove from the pan and slice. Enjoy!
Source : allrecipes.Com