- 6 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Whipped cream, to garnish
- Chocolate sauce, to garnish
- (Big and small) marshmallows, to garnish
- Chocolate sprinkles, to garnish
- In a small bowl, whisk together sugar and cocoa powder.
- Add milk, cream, and vanilla extract to slow cooker. Add cocoa powder mixture and stir to combine.
- Add chopped chocolate, then cover slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or on low for 6. Make sure to stir every hour so chocolate melts consistently and doesn’t burn.
- Remove cover and, optional, stir in marshmallows. Transfer to mugs and serve hot, garnished with marshmallows, whipped cream and sprinkles.
Serves : 8
Source : allrecipes.com