Ingredients To Gather:
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Directions To Follow:
1. In a small skillet, saute onion in oil until tender.
2. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
3. In a large bowl, combine eggs and cream.
4. Stir in the chicken, cheese, bacon and onion mixture.
5. Bake at 375° for 35-45 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
Source : allrecipes.Com